Daigle Creative is looking to add a smart, driven and enthusiastic advertising specialist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate for this position would be very organized with a keen eye for creative concepts and design who can produce effective ideas and copy under deadline pressure. The staff member in this full-time, salaried position will manage multiple client accounts.
Our ideal advertising specialist will be responsible for:
- creating and managing Facebook and Google advertising
- developing social media content
- producing marketing/advertising copy, including: newsletters, brochures, radio spots, TV spots, Facebook ads, etc.
- planning, tracking and managing advertising placements
- coordinating with print vendors
- communicating with advertising representatives
- assisting with client strategy
- brainstorming on advertising and marketing collateral
Communications-oriented degree and agency experience preferred. Required skills include writing, research and media buying. WordPress, photography and videography experience a plus.
If interested, please send your resume, writing samples and references to email@example.com. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.