Senior Advertising Strategist
Daigle Creative is looking to add a smart, driven and enthusiastic senior advertising strategist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate for this position must be very organized and have experience media buying on a variety of platforms as well as be able to concept and copywrite advertising and collateral materials under deadline pressures. The staff member in this full-time, salaried position will work on a wide variety of client accounts and directly support senior agency leadership.
Applicants must be able to:
- plan, create and manage paid advertising on Facebook, YouTube, Google and other social media platforms
- plan, track and manage advertising placements on print, broadcast and digital media
- communicate with advertising representatives
- develop marketing/media plans
- assist with client strategy
Preference will be given to candidates who can also:
- develop creative content for advertising and marketing collateral
- produce marketing/advertising copy including newsletters, brochures, radio ads, TV ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- develop organic social media plans and content
- coordinate with print vendors
Communications-oriented degree and two-three years of related experience required. Agency experience along with strong writing, research and media buying experience highly preferred. Send resumes, writing samples and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We seek to fill the position as soon as possible.