Daigle Creative is looking for smart, driven and enthusiastic interns to join our team. If you’re looking to spend the summer making coffee and answering the phone, this is NOT the internship for you.
Our public relations interns will get hands-on experience, including:
- Writing news releases
- Distributing media alerts
- Contacting the media
- Writing newsletter articles
Our marketing/advertising interns will work on projects, including:
- Developing marketing and social media strategy
- Assisting with media plans
- Writing collateral pieces (i.e. brochures, websites)
- Coordinating printing and post-production
Requirements: Interns are required to work at least 20 hours per week. We are flexible on schedules. Students may take the internship for academic credit, but that is not required.
How to Apply: Send a cover letter, resume and two writing samples to email@example.com. Once we review the applications, we will contact individuals for interviews.